Archive for December, 2013

IDYLLWILD: Fire up that fireplace, wood stove – Press-Enterprise (blog)

Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
IDYLLWILD: Fire up that fireplace, wood stove
Press-Enterprise (blog)
Management District reported technical difficulties with the website form on one of the last no-burn days, Dec. 13. Residents who typed in the Idyllwild-Pine Cove 92549 ZIP code were told they were not allowed to have fires in their fireplaces or
Another Spare the Air day Sunday Petaluma Argus Courier

all 38 news articles »


Fire from wood-burning stove damages Decatur home – Herald & Review

Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
Fire from wood-burning stove damages Decatur home
Herald & Review
DECATUR — A blaze sparked by a wood-burning stove caused damage estimated at $28,000 to a Decatur home Monday morning. The fire at 1365 N. Church St. burned through the roof of the two-story house, and the male homeowner had raised the alarm 


Fire from wood-burning stoved damages Decatur home – Herald & Review

Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
Fire from wood-burning stoved damages Decatur home
Herald & Review
DECATUR — A blaze sparked by a wood-burning stove caused damage estimated at $28,000 to a Decatur home Monday morning. The fire at 1365 N. Church St. burned through the roof of the two-story house, and the male homeowner had raised the alarm 

and more »


Woodstove causes house fire in Solon Springs | Northland’s NewsCenter: News … – Northland’s NewsCenter

Tuesday, December 31st, 2013
Woodstove causes house fire in Solon Springs | Northland's NewsCenter: News
Northland’s NewsCenter
December 30, 2013 Updated Dec 30, 2013 at 10:34 PM CST. Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) – Firefighters were called to a home near Solon Springs, Wisconsin Monday night after radiant heat from a woodstove started a small fire. Ten people, including seven 


Woodstove causes house fire in Solon Springs – Northland’s NewsCenter

Monday, December 30th, 2013
Woodstove causes house fire in Solon Springs
Northland’s NewsCenter
Duluth, MN (NNCNOW.com) – Firefighters were called to a home near Solon Springs, Wisconsin Monday night after radiant heat from a woodstove started a small fire. Ten people, including seven children sought shelter in a vehicle while firefighters from 


Wood stove chimney fire damages Oswego County mobile home – Syracuse.com

Monday, December 30th, 2013
Wood stove chimney fire damages Oswego County mobile home
Syracuse.com
Albion, NY — A wood stove chimney fire extended into a mobile home Monday evening in Oswego County, firefighters said. A breakdown in the metal chimney caused the fire at 2880 state Route 13 in Albion, said Altmar Fire Chief Bill Holcomb. Three people 


Innovative wood stove designs featured in international contest – Biomass Magazine

Monday, December 30th, 2013
Innovative wood stove designs featured in international contest
Biomass Magazine
The Alliance for Green Heat's Wood Stove Decathlon kicked off at the National Mall in Washington, D.C., in mid-November. During the event, 12 teams from the U.S., Denmark, New Zealand, Austria and Finland competed for the title of the cleanest, most 


House fire caused by woodstove pipe – Labradorian

Monday, December 30th, 2013
House fire caused by woodstove pipe
Labradorian
According to the RCMP, a woodstove pipe was the source of a recent house fire in Happy Valley-Goose Bay. The Happy Valley-Goose Bay Fire Department received a call around 2:20 AM Sunday morning concerning a fire on Davis Street. When the dozen or 

and more »


Burglar took cast iron, wood stove, skill saw from Adams County trailer – Carlisle Sentinel

Sunday, December 29th, 2013
Burglar took cast iron, wood stove, skill saw from Adams County trailer
Carlisle Sentinel
14, someone entered one of the trailers on the property and took a cast iron, Kodiak wood stove and a Milwaukee skill saw. State police are still investigating. Copyright 2013 The Sentinel. All rights reserved. This material may not be published

and more »


Burglar took cast iron, wood stove, skill saw from trailer – abc27

Sunday, December 29th, 2013
Burglar took cast iron, wood stove, skill saw from trailer
abc27
The 41-year-old victim from Windsor said that at sometime during the time period of 4 p.m. on December 5 and noon on December 14, someone entered one of the trailers on the property and took a cast iron, Kodiak wood stove and a Milwaukee skill saw.